With cryptocurrency becoming more and more popular, many people are trying to get in on the market. One such coin is Sia. How to buy Sia coin – You can buy Sia coins by exchanging other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum for them at an exchange. Once you’ve bought your Sia coins, you can store them in a wallet like Jaxx, Exodus, and Ledger Nano S.
Sia is an open-source decentralized file storage platform that heavily encrypts the data on its network. Storj, Maidsafe ˜NEM ˜Parity ˜Blockpool ˜Spark ˜MaidSafeCoin are also similar platforms to invest in. All these platforms are competing to provide cheap or free cloud storage services.
Sia uses smart contracts to release the funds that are stored on the cloud servers. The way that Sia works is that when your files are stored on the network, the file is encrypted and split into small pieces. These pieces are given to the Sia network for storage.
With this technology, using Sia is like using Dropbox. Instead of paying for storage or buying a dedicated drive, you can upload files, unencrypted, to Sia. Sia will encrypt the files and split them into pieces to store them on their network.
This network is a grid that is used to store the pieces of the file. As long as the pieces are on the network, Sia will keep them there. If any of the pieces are lost, Sia will be able to retrieve them.
This can be found here: https://sia.tech/get-started. Download the SIA-UI
You will need to create a wallet. To do this click the **Create Wallet** button. You will be asked for your name, password, and wallet address. You are now ready to send and receive Sia coins.
Once you have created a wallet you can transfer funds to it. To do this click on the **Wallet Address** field and paste the address you want to send funds to.
1. Visit the official website: https://www.Sia.tech
2. Click on “Buy” at the top right corner
3. Enter your wallet address and purchase amount
4. Press “Buy”
5. You will be redirected to a page where you can follow the progress of your purchase
6. To transfer from Sia to your wallet, type in any address
7. You can also buy some SC from different exchanges, such as Kucoin and Okex
1. Go back to the official website
2. Click on “Selling” at the top right corner
3. Click on “Selling”
4. Enter your wallet address and amount you are selling
5. Press “Sell”
6. You will be redirected to a page where you can follow the progress of your selling
7. Once you are done, you can send the amount of Siacoin you want to withdraw from your wallet
8. To withdraw your Siacoin from the exchange, you will need to give Siacoin to the exchange, which will transfer it back to your wallet automatically
9. You will be redirected to a page where you can follow the progress of your withdrawal
10. Once done, you will receive the amount of Siacoin you were sent from the exchange
11. You can now check your wallet address, which can be found at the bottom of the page
Once you have created a wallet you can send and receive Sia coins. This can be done by sending money to your wallet address. To do this click on the **Send** button and paste the amount you want to send. The payment will then be sent and you will be able to receive it. If you want to receive funds into a specific wallet you can do so by clicking on the **Receive** button. You will then be asked for the wallet you want to receive funds into. You can also change the recipient’s address at any time if you wish.
When you first create a wallet you are required to send funds to set up your wallet. You should also be sure to do this before you start sending Sia coins if you want to receive them in a specific wallet address. Now you’re ready to send funds to another wallet. Since you have created a wallet (if you haven’t done this already) you will need to do so again. You will be asked for your password and are then required to enter the amount that you want to send. Sending funds to another wallet will require you to provide a password for that wallet. Once you successfully send the funds, you will be returned to the main screen with the new wallet address and the amount of funds that you sent.
The cryptocurrency market is flourishing in the 21st century, with more people investing in it all over the world. It is always good to diversify your portfolio so that it has a mix of currencies. One of the most reliable cryptocurrencies is Sia coin. It was developed by Nebulous with the idea of providing customers an open-source decentralised storage platform. It aims to make it as easy as possible for the users to store their data on the cloud.
Sia coin is user-friendly, safe and reliable. It has a very low fee which is 0.000001 Siacoin (SC). It also has the lowest supply of any cryptocurrency in the market. It is the first cryptocurrency to be backed by Proof-of-Replication algorithm which uses SIA as the native currency of storage.
1. Setup a free account at Coinbase
2. Setup a free account at Binance
3. Transfer funds from your bank (or bitcoin) to Coinbase
4. Purchase ETH or BTC on Coinbase
5. Transfer coins from Coinbase to Binance
6. Deposit ETH or BTC to Binance
7. Purchase SIA from Binance
If you found this guide helpful, you may be interested in learning about how you can buy Tron. You can do that buy checking out a guide article on How To Buy Tron Coin.